Black Friday presents an ideal opportunity for jewelry enthusiasts to stock up on exquisite pieces. With a plethora of discounts and deals, this annual shopping season can be a great way to buy jewelry items for both men and women without breaking the bank. Just like every year, renowned brands and designers are gearing up to unveil their discounts for 2023. Going by past year trends, here are some of the best bargains one can expect on jewelry pieces this Black Friday 2023.
When will 2023 Black Friday deals roll in?
Black Friday 2023 officially falls on November 24th, but many retailers begin to roll out major deals to attract enthusiastic buyers well in advance, especially for high-value products by major brands and retailers. This means one can expect to get early bird discounts and bag Black Friday deals as early as mid-October.
Anticipated Black Friday 2023 deals on jewelry
The best way to predict this year’s sale is by studying past trends. Fashion and beauty were some of the best-selling categories of last year’s Black Friday, and this year may bring in better and bigger discounts. Here are some of the common jewelry items one can expect to see getting significant price drops:
Engagement rings make for one of the most significant purchases in a couple’s life. There’s an array of options available, from chic and modern diamond solitaire rings to elegant and traditional gold bands. Considering the expenses often associated with wedding preparations, Black Friday can be an ideal time to secure substantial savings on engagement rings. As seen last year, one can expect major savings ranging from 10% to 30% on these jewelry.
1. For instance, Brilliant Earth gave away free certified diamond bar necklaces and diamond earrings on purchases over $1,000.
2. Clarity enticed Black Friday shoppers with a site-wide discount of 30%, coupled with a complimentary surprise gift for orders exceeding $350.
3. Verlas was another brand that offered a 10% sitewide discount on their products, including diamond rings, as well as 20% off for purchases over $500 and 30% off for orders over $950.
At times, a brand may also offer free jewelry on purchases instead of outright discounts. Most brands include free shipping, which can enhance one’s overall savings. Those looking for budget-friendly rings under $500 can also find many steal deals on retailers, including Amazon.
Whether one is seeking to enhance one’s everyday look with versatile stackable rings or make a statement with a bold cocktail ring, this Black Friday offers a prime opportunity to indulge in these coveted pieces at affordable prices. Numerous retailers provide these discounts through coupon codes, prompting shoppers to watch for these codes via email or on the website to apply at checkout.
4. Last year, most rings saw a discount of 20% to 65% in online stores like Macy’s, Catbird, Missoma, and others.
5. Ring Concierge allowed shoppers to save up to 25% on its collection of stackable rings, bands, and other fine jewelry. Those who shopped over $1,000 also received a limited-edition free jewelry bag.
From elegant statement necklaces and delicate pendants to classic pearl necklaces and chokers, this Black Friday can be an ideal time to stock up on different necklace styles for all kinds of occasions.
6. Last year, for example, Nordstrom and Kate Spade offered about 60% off on chic pendant initials and layered necklaces; these pieces costed less than $23.
7. Walmart discounted a Moissanite solid gold necklace by a whopping 91%.
8. Swarovski was another big player who offered a 50% discount on a wide range of necklaces and other items. The brand also gave free shipping for purchases over $75 with a free 14-day return policy.
Earrings of all types, including danglers, huggies, hoops, cuffs, and simple studs, are also expected to steal the spotlight this year, with deals ranging from 20% to 50% or more. One can also watch out for one-time deals by renowned brands.
9. For instance, Kendra Scott’s came up with their once-a-year blowout sale last Black Friday, offering 40% off on statement earrings and more.
10. Pamela Love gave 60% off on edgy earrings, studs, and other earrings styles last year.
In addition to these, one can anticipate attractive deals on ankles, bangle bracelets, tennis bracelets, headbands, and more. A diverse range of brands also offer discounts on men’s jewelry on Black Friday every year, including lapel pins, round bands, and solitaire studs. These brands might either give discounts on specific jewelry pieces, an overall price cut on first purchases, or special gifts for spending up to a certain limit.
Where to find the best Black Friday jewelry deals?
One can find a plethora of enticing jewelry deals across different online and offline stores on Black Friday. For instance, last year, stores like Wolf & Badger, Madewell, Target, and Amazon offered 50% off independent brands, while Missoma, Monica Vinader, Mejuri, Edge of Ember, Baublebar, and Pandora provided up to 35% sitewide discounts. The shopping event also showcased a range of offerings up to 50% off from high-end brands like Net-a-Porter, Neiman Marcus, and Kate Spade.
Luxury found its place as Nordstrom presented an impressive 73% reduction on high-end designer brands, while Macy’s, Kohl’s, JCPenney, and others joined the fray with discounts spanning 70% to 90%. Even Etsy granted up to 70% off on personalized jewelry. So, one can expect a similar steep discount range from 30% to 90% on Black Friday 2023, making it an exceptional time for jewelry savings.