An ideal smartphone for business is one that pleases you, delivers phenomenal value for the money, and on-the-go processing capabilities. It might not be easy for you to judge the usability of the handset simply by browsing the Internet. So, to help you, we have come up with a list of some of the best android smartphones that you can invest in right away.
A good business smartphone is one that is capable of running all the latest apps that can help you with your business. So, from helping you connect with your business phone service to privacy services and PDF apps, a good business smartphone is capable of doing it all.
Blackberry Key 2
Blackberry might not be the number one in the smartphone market, but the company still develops some of the finest business smartphones. Blackberry Key 2 is an Android run smartphone that was marketed as “an icon reborn,” primarily because Blackberry retained its classic keyword but improved it by adding a speed key button and increasing the size of the keys by 20%.
Features of Blackberry Key 2
- Long battery life, lasting you two days
- Qualcomm 660 processor
- A newer larger and more intelligent keyboard
- BlackBerry DTEK app that makes it incredibly secure
- Photos and files can be secured with the BlackBerry Locker
- The option of storage space of 64 GB and 256 GB
- 6 GB RAM
Samsung Galaxy S20
If you need the best android smartphone that’s great for your business and is affordable at the same time, this 5G phone from Samsung should be your preferred choice. The Samsung Galaxy S20 is by far the most affordable phone in the flagship of Samsung this year. It comes with a great camera, excellent display, top-notch processor, and 5G connectivity.
Features of Samsung Galaxy S20
- Samsung Knox security
- Massive storage
- All-day intelligent battery
- Secure and reliable system
- 5G capable business phone
- Seamless integration with MS office
- As powerful as a PC
- Wireless power share
- Faster and quicker file sharing with Quick Share
- Pro camera
- Lets you shoot and edit camera quality videos
- 128GB Storage and 12GB RAM
Google Pixel 4
Another excellent android smartphone is the Google Pixel 4. With a superior camera and a fantastic design, the all-new Google Pixel 4 is a great phone to admire aesthetically and is an exceptionally good phone to use for business. One of the phenomenal benefits of this phone is that it gives you access to all the important Android tools on the go. Furthermore, you get access to security protection and the latest updates directly from Google. The battery life is decent, but for the price you pay, it is indeed a winner.
Features of Google Pixel 4
- New and improved Google assistant
- Face unlock feature
- Motion sensing radar, Soli, allows you to skip songs, silence calls, and snooze the alarm
- 128GB of storage space
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor
- 6GB of RAM
- Titan M Security Module